Overview La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Will organize and oversee the Restaurant. Ensure quality of food, beverage, service and ambiance. Maintain proper staffing and timeliness of Restaurants.
- Hire staff, discipline staff, evaluate their performance and document all aspects of their employment.
- Training programs both group and individual to stress service, safety and product knowledge.
- Coordinates all service staff for all meal periods.
- Oversee maintenance of all equipment, linen and cleanliness of Restaurant.
- Staff functions for optimum labor costs and maximum service. Write accurate schedules within designated staffing guidelines.
- Maintain uniform inventory and linen inventory. Perform all other administrative functions required and communicate information from management meetings.
- Responsible for P & L statements.
- Payroll including tip pool breakdown done accurately and on time.
- Work in a safe manner at all times and follow all safety procedures as outlined in your Standards of Conduct and Loss Prevention Manual.
- Minimum of two years experience in Food & Beverage Management with high volume.
- Background in supervising, basic knowledge of hotel and food and beverage
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have a current San Diego Food Handler's Card and TIPS certification.
End of Job Description