Location Severin Hotel
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
The candidate will attend to guests in Starbucks. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries, and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests.
- Serving guests in Starbucks coffee shop.
- Answering guest questions about menu items.
- Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
- Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
- Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
- Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have at least one year of customer service experience
- Previous Barista experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .