Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To handle all administrative duties as required by Executive Office and the General Manager. Supports the Executive Operating Committee, the General Manager, the Director of Rooms and the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Assistant to the General Manager, Director of Rooms and Director Food & Beverage / Supports the Executive Operating Committee.
- Extensive administrative duties and responsibilities; communication and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reports and correspondence to corporate office and ownership, operation procedures, handling confidential material and information, daily distribution of the mail, daily check deposit of accounts receivables.
- Responsible for obtaining signatures of approval for all internal and external routing of check requests, expense reports, personnel information forms (PIF), project expenditure approval forms (PEA), performance evaluations and other confidential correspondence as necessary, and distribute in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage schedules for Executive Committee and ensures that all directors and managers receive messages and appointments in a timely manner.
- Manage day-to-day guest relations and corporate guest relations, all external guest correspondence and internal communications; including Daily Medallia Reports, ELMER, Synergy input and Reports, and Guest Alerts.
- Maintain guest relations files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. guest correspondence, letters, fax, emails, information, guest folios, gift certificates, etc.
- Maintain Gift Certificate Log to include value, purpose, date issued and date redeemed.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements including; reservations, transportation, golf, amenities, and in-house meetings and events for VIP's, corporate and ownership visits.
- Maintain reader files for upcoming meetings, VIP guests, meetings and events, etc.
- Maintain hotel licenses, permits, contracts and certificates of insurance.
- Assist Accounts Payable with monthly reconciliation of transportation billing, American Express Ledger for Air Travel and Nextel/Sprint Phone Bill.
- Maintain Nextel Communications for all managers and supervisors; including ordering, coding and billing.
- Involved in associate events and activities' committees within the resort.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Education - Associate Degree
- Skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .