Location Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To reconcile the business of the day and ensure a smooth efficient operation of the front desk during the 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM shift.
- Performs the required system saves during the night audit shift to ensure a current back-up of the hotel files is available.
- Posts and audits banquet checks in order of the banquet summary sheet.
- Reconciles all Food and Beverage outlet postings.
- Verifies front desk cashier work is balanced.
- Performs an accurate bucket check of all in-house registration cards.
- Ensures all guest accounts are accurately posted with room and tax.
- Performs nightly IBM maintained by monitoring the file sizes and performing weekly and monthly reorgs.
- Ensures the completion of all H.I.S. night audit functions.
- Distributes all close day reports and morning reports to the appropriate departments.
- Transmits accurate data to Corporate.
- Prepares and distributes the Daily Report (Daily Business Summary DBS).
- Charges in Micros, prepares and delivers pre-prepared overnight dining entrees.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong communication, computer and organizational skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front office experience.
- Must be able to work a variety of overnight shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Preferred experience working an overnight shift.