Location Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Massage Therapist will perform massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, and provide personal attention to each guest.
- Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish, Trager, Sports, etc.
- Proficiency in all components of massage, body and hydrotherapy, i.e., anatomy and physiology.
- Proficiency in doing a variety of body treatments in addition to being well versed in new developments, i.e., Vichy shower, Swiss shower, exfoliations, masks, hydro tubs, body polish, herbal wraps, etc.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental staff meetings as requested.
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant visit of each guest.
- Maintain consistent spa inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Promote and sell massage and body products.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
- Current license(s) and certificate(s) for massage therapy as required by the state, county, city/town.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One-year experience administering massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to work under pressure.