Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
- Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
- Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
- Continually check back with guests
- Keep all supplies stocked
- Clean, clear and reset service areas
- Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
- Complete all duties as assigned by manager
- Assist bartender when needed
- Ensure tables are set up properly
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Familiarity with food and drink menus
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Previous serving experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .