Location Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure all prep items are prepared and stored to specifications.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Ensure functions are completed 30 minutes prior to service.
- Understand and maintain all standard recipes.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Responsible for production of sweet items, pastries, cakes, fruit compotes, breads, chocolates, etc. for all outlets as well as banquets and amenities.
- Keep walk-in, prep area and equipment up to Health Department standards at all time.
- Assists in producing and plating Banquet pastries.
- Work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines for pastry needs
- Prioritize, organize, delegate work and follow through.
- Produce creative and artistic food work.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Work cohesively with entire culinary staff as part of a team.
- Maintain food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- To be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 70 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .