Location Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni Standards. To set up, tear down, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
- Cleans Function Rooms Prior to Set-up.
- Sets equipment to Daily Work Sheet specifications.
- Provides required amenities, as dictated by Banquet Department Standards.
- Refreshes meeting rooms during meal and coffee breaks.
- Breaks down meeting rooms as soon as possible after end of function.
- Completes Special Projects as directed by department management.
- Moves convention material boxes, programs, etc. from hotel receiving docks, registration areas, sleeping rooms, or suites.
- Caring for the equipment.
- Accommodates special customer needs, hanging banners for meetings and food/beverage functions.
- Previous Hospitality or Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Previous Set-Up or Banquet Experience Preferred
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .