Location Richmond Hotel
Located in the center of Richmond's financial district and overlooking the James River, The Omni Richmond welcomes its guests with a taste Southern Hospitality. The Omni Richmond is the premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Steps away you will find wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Come be a part of an amazing team where we inspire and reward our associates! Every other Friday the Management Team hosts an Associate Appreciation event to show their appreciation for their associates and give them a much deserved break from the work day. The Omni Richmond prides itself on having a bi-annual management training class where current associates participate in a 6 month program to prepare them for advancing their careers.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
- Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
- Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
- Continually check back with guests
- Keep all supplies stocked
- Clean, clear and reset service areas
- Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
- Complete all duties as assigned by manager
- Assist bartender when needed
- Ensure tables are set up properly
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Familiarity with food and drink menus
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Previous serving experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TIPs and Food Handler certifications are required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English