Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The Lead Steward supervises the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Lead Steward is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Resolves associate issues
- Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures
- Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor
- Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
- Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
- Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Meet minimum requirements of Motor Vehicle Records.
- Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations.