Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
This position is responsible for providing support for the both internal and external customers related to the Select Guest and DISCOVERY programs. Individual will work towards resolving problems, answering inquiries, providing instructions or information to satisfy the needs of the guests and GHA Hotels. Ensure complete guest satisfaction by handling requests in a courteous, timely, professional and efficient manner, and by utilizing Loyalty Standard processes, sales and Moments of Service skills.
Sunday, 8:30-5:00PM & Monday-Thursday, 12:30PM-9:00PM
- Responds effectively to all inquiries, serving as the primary point of contact and owning customer issues, from start to finish (includes being a keen problem solver who is able to think on his/her feet as well as being a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative).
- Displays a pleasant, helpful and courteous attitude toward customers, fellow associates, and management
- Perform all operating functions of the telephone system and computer systems
- Verifies and shows understanding in all current company policies and procedures necessary when handing Select Guest and DISCOVERY contacts
- Reviews all reference materials, SOP's (System Operating Procedures) and information bulletins
- Reviews on a daily basis email and daily notes
- Broad understanding of the reservations process and company policies for brand and GHA sites and App
- Receiving and responding to inquiries via phone, email and online claims
- Assist guest and hotels with questions, redemptions and resolving issues with Omni free nights and DISCOVERY Local Experiences
- Works with hotels and brands to handle escalated Select Guest and DISCOVERY issues.
- Accurate and detailed documentation of customer contacts including the issue and resolution or actions taken
- Assist with enrollments, upgrades and adjustments as needed
- Assistant Omni Reservation Center, Hotel and Brand Champions and Loyalty Ambassadors by providing profile, stay and benefit assistance and when needed feedback to supervisors on needed training [i.e. agent coach tickets]
- Assist with making, updating or cancelling reservations while assisting guests or when providing back up to the reservation center during high queue needs
- May be required to perform other related duties, responsibilities and activities which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrated passion for the hotel and resort business.
- Previous hotel (or related industry) or call center experience a plus.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
- Receptive to coaching from management, responds positively with willingness to make changes when desired.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to adapt to change.
- Must possess demonstrated excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills; listens to others.
- Maintain a professional business appearance.
- Patient, critical thinker, resourceful and tenacious.
- Demonstrated initiative - must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and with a team both efficiently and effectively as well as exercising judgement to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to include maturity, commitment, professionalism, attitude, performance, discretion, responsibility and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who is organized, thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions while working under pressure, still maintaining high attention to detail, "can-do attitude" and the ability to maintain consistent accuracy; able to troubleshoot while still meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Must provide excellent customer service; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- General Familiarity with World Geography
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- May require irregular hours and availability to work overtime
- High School Diploma required
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and Windows