Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
Provides professional facial and cosmetic treatments offered on the current Salon treatment menu to clients for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- Provides Salon hair, nail, facial and body treatments in accordance with established standards and protocols within the assigned structure.
- Conducts tours of the Salon and related facilities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as scheduled.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partner
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must possess current State Cosmetology License.
- Ability to stand for several hours.
- Must be extremely customer focused.
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .