Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Restaurant Dining Room Attendant (Food Expeditor/Busser) position will assist servers and host in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
- Greet guests entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
- Clear, clean and reset tables once diners leave the establishment
- Set-up coffee/tea stations, refresh as necessary
- Assist servers when needed
- Stock supplies in storage and restaurant areas
- Assist with side work and tasks as directed by F&B management
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Must have good customer service and communication skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior restaurant or F&B experience is preferred; hospitality food & beverage & fine dining experience is strongly preferred.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid ServSafe Food Handler certification upon hire.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .