Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Spa Attendant maintains the spa facilities in a fashion that ensures they are clean and refreshed on a regular basis, based on the standard established by the Spa Director and at a level that meets or exceeds health and sanitation requirements.
- Cleans floors, chairs, treatment rooms / public guest areas, retail fixtures and cases, fitness equipment, and other furnishings and surfaces in assigned areas.
- Ensures that paper and other disposable products are restocked and refreshed as necessary.
- Follows established health and safety guidelines when cleaning surfaces that require sanitized surfaces.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the entirety of the scheduled shift.
- Must be flexible with schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .