Location : 10 Woodfin St., Asheville, NC 28801
Hours : 24 hours per week - some flexibility with 8:30 - 5:00
Provides front-desk and office support services to maintain efficiency and effectiveness in executive suite. Provides clerical and administrative support for the Executive Administration Team. Must have strong MS Office skills. General Qualifications
Knowledge: High-school diploma or equivalent required. Two year degree in administrative sciences preferred. Knowledge of general office procedures required.
Experience: One-two year(s) previous experience in professional secretarial or administrative environment. Prefer prior exposure to executive level assistance.
Skills: Accurate and professional secretarial and administrative skills. Must have advanced level proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have ability to utilize Internet for research and travel arrangements. Basic bookkeeping skills needed to maintain expense reports for executives and board members. Must have ability to make sound decisions. Proficient human relations skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks is a must. Professional and confidential work ethic a must. Scope of Decisions and Authority
Decisions are made as a result of discussions with supervisors. Must have ability to make reasonable decisions with minimal supervision. Must use sound judgment in addressing new work problems. Confidentiality MUST be maintained. Accountabilities
- Promotes the growth and prosperity of the Bank by professionally serving the needs of customers and the Executive Administration Team.
- Warmly greets guests upon arrival, alerting appropriate parties of guest presence, and ensuring the guest(s) feel welcomed while waiting.
- Assists executive team with general administrative duties as requested including, but not limited to, correspondence, research, travel arrangements, expense reports, filing and errands.
- Assists with preparations for executive team, board and board committee meetings.(Compiling, copying, assembling and mailing board and committee meeting packages.)
- Assists with preparing bank meeting functions including committee meetings, board meetings, dinners and attendance at outside business meetings.Assures appropriate meals are catered, reservations confirmed, travel and hotel arrangements are booked.
- Schedules attendance of directors at conferences.Provides directors with appropriate itinerary and information.Coordinates all necessary travel arrangements.
- Runs errands to purchase required supplies, pick-up catered meals and/or lunch for executives, deliver items, and any other tasks to assist management in completing their duties.
- Maintains adequate supply of office materials, includes completing inventories and placing orders for materials.
- Assists executive officers with personal errands, correspondence, and business as necessary.
- Assists Accounting Department with projects and assignments as requested.
- Performs other duties as requested.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities