Overview Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
This position will direct all areas of Human Resources for this beautifully re-imagined large-scale, complex resort and golf club based in the stunning Barton Creek area of Austin TX. Responsibilities include strategic oversight, leadership and execution of HR initiatives from recruiting, employee engagement, ompensation, employee relations and benefits to development, training and labor relations.
- Development of strategic recruitment plan for identifying both management level positions and all hourly positions
- Drive and reinforce the Omni Culture
- Administers the salary administration policies and programs; reviews and readjusts salary ranges every 12 months; conducts local wage surveys annually; monitors merit increases
- Executes associate engagement programs
- Coordinates management development and associate training; recommend new programs based on need
- Oversees benefit program administration
- Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and operations
- Provides counsel and assistance to all management personnel in regards to associate problems dealing with supervision and administration
- Conducts annual associate engagement survey in conjunction with corporate personnel.
- Five or more years in HR leadership in a four or five diamond large-scale, complex resort with 300 or more associates
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing in a upscale resort environment
- Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed
- P rovides advice and counsel on all laws affecting the operations in regards to associates.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. PHR Certification preferred.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and Windows
- The ability to sit and utilize telephone/computer for an extended period.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .