Location King Edward Hotel
With its rich history, timeless elegance, and modern hospitality, the Omni King Edward Hotel has been a favourite of both locals and visitors for over 110 years. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, this landmark hotel is just steps away from a wealth of diverse restaurants, tourist hotspots, and shopping centres. It's no wonder the Omni King Edward is the perfect destination for business and leisure travellers alike.
The Omni King Edward Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni King Edward Hotel may be your perfect match
To direct and assist guest and employees with communication needs in accordance with Omni standards.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the hotel efficiently and courteously.
- Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate personnel or guest.
- Assist all guests and employees.
- Initiating Omni prompt responses help line by logging information regarding problems/situations which require prompt attention and relaying to appropriate personnel.
- Recording and making Wake up calls.
- Receiving and sending facsimile messages as needed, as well as operating switchboard and two-way radio.
- Computer skills required.
- Must have the ability to work alone, with others, and remain at work station for entirety of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, weekends and holidays.
- Must have customer service experience with excellent written and especially verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.