The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
Prepares, cooks, and serves meals as directed by Sous Chef.
- Responsible for full knowledge of menu and recipes.
- Complete daily job tasks including preparation of menu items without constant supervision.
- Maintain daily preparation par lists.
- Maintain daily product freshness on hot line and pantry station.
- Communicate to Supervisors and Sous Chefs the needs and requirements of the kitchen.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in kitchen operation of a hotel, restaurant or club, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Food Handler certificate required
- Must be able to work all holidays and all weekends.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .