Location Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
• Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
• Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
• Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
• Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
• Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
• Production of orders.
• Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
- Display basic knife skills
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment.
- Ability to multi-task and understand kitchen sanitation.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day.
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .