Location Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
A Pool Operation Intern is responsible for satisfying our guest's needs in the Recreation and Pool Operations area. An Intern is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our towel hut, bar & grill, retail sales, bike rentals, and daily activities. An Attendant is also responsible for reporting hazardous conditions, maintenance issues, and attending to the daily cleanliness of the pool facility.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Working in various weather conditions: hot, cold, rain, sun, etc
- Must be able to push and pull heavy towel racks and laundry bins
- Must be able to move and arrange pool furniture and umbrellas
- Presenting guests towels with a smile, and maintaining stock of towel supply
- Responsible for overseeing safety of guests in our pool and recreation areas
- Responsible for daily cleanliness of pool deck and recreation areas
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and in working order
- Running daily activities, events, and kids programming
- Helping to develop and create new programs to ensure guest satisfaction
- Knowledge of Resort and local areas
- Properly administer first aid supplies, and be aware of safety procedures
- Complete paperwork including, accounting, checklists, and inventories
- Able to operate on own, while upholding company standards, without constant supervision
- Maintain cleanliness of Food & Beverage areas to be complaint with health code standards
- Accurately taking guests orders and delivery of food and beverages to guests.
- Create a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable vacation experience for all of our guests and members.
- Departing guests, ensuring proper payment.
- Must be First Aid/CPR and TIPS certified
Required Skills- Guest service skills, Micros machine, cash handling, pool cleaning, basic computer skills, creativity, and drive. CPR/TIPS certified.
Physical Requirements- Standing and/or walking for long periods of time, moderate lifting, bending, pushing towel carts, sweep, dust and pick up trash.
Work Environment: Must be able to work in various weather conditions such as extreme heat, cold, rain, wind, sun and darkness with limited lighting.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .