Location William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This person will be responsible for assisting the Executive Chef and Chef De Cuisine in the management and operation of the Restaurant & Banquet kitchens including development and creation of the creative tasting menus according to Omni standards.
- Focus on production of very fast paced kitchen operation in a high volume hotel.
- Ordering and inventory maintenance of all kitchen produce, meats and supplies; perform daily administrative tasks such as documentation, menu revision/fabrication, staff scheduling and email correspondence.
- Coach, develop and mentor line staff and participate in F&B and management meetings.
- Candidate should be organized and familiar with chef administrative duties such as payroll, menu design, etc.
- Candidates should have experience managing several associates in a very busy atmosphere.
- Overall would be a leader in the Culinary Department helping to create a great atmosphere for all associates with the other chefs.
- Must present Serv Safe Certifications upon hire.
- 3- 5 years Culinary management experience preferred. Must be flexible and available all days of the week, including AM's, PM's, Holidays etc.