Location William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
- Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
- Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
- Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
- Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
- Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's).
- Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts. 530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level Job Hotline ~ 412.553.5232 Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
- Must be TIPS Certified.
- Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .