We are actively seeking an experienced parts picker to join a growing and fast paced team.
As an order picker you will work in an assigned area to ensure accurate delivery of the company''s product.
1. Scan zone barcode.
2. Scan barcode label on tote for part number/quantity and parts location.
3. Scan pick location(s), scan part number, enter quantity, place part in tote.
4. Scan tote to complete pick sequence and push tote to powered center of the conveyor.
5. Maintain orderly housekeeping of work area.
6. Perform other tasks as directed by warehouse management.
7. Adhere to all company safety rules and regulations.
The selected candidate will have previous picking and/or packing experience. Strong preference for candidates with hand scanning experience. This positions requires the ability to stand for an entire shift and maneuver and lift 10lbs to 30lbs regularly.
If you''re looking for a long term opportunity with the potential to grow this job is for you. Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends. Any over time will be after the 9am to 5:30pm or 10am to 6:30pm schedule during the week.
$10/hr to start with raise potential during the evaluation period and if hired on permanently.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803