Our client is looking for help in their coil winding department. This position is entry level, temporary, but long term. There is a possibility of being moved into a full time position. The position requirements are as follows:
• Work with small hand tools, fixtures and arbor presses
• Assembles various precision electronic/electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems
• Works from operation sheets, blue prints, oral and written instructions to insure proper assembly of parts.
• Repair own work as necessary
• Use precision gauges and test equipment to determine mechanical and electrical characteristics
• Perform work using 3x and 10x magnification
• Occasional light to moderate lifting - 10-20 pounds
This position is responsible for working with small hand tools, fixtures and arbor presses to assemble precision electronic/electro-mechanical components and sub-assemblies.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 6:30 - 3:00, $11/Hour.
ENTRY LEVEL, Please call or email for more details!
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803