Location Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
The operating engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.
- This person will be responsible for but, not limited to operating the boiler and chilled water plants, and maintaining temperatures throughout the building.
- They will take water samples of boiler, loop, and cooling tower systems and treat the water to maintain predetermined levels of chemical concentration.
- Responsibilities will also include operating various equipments, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation.
- This person will be called upon to make repairs to guest room and public spaces as necessary including but not limited to kitchen, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs.
- They will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- They must be able to work AM, PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
- Prior experience with plumbing, electrical, painting, and plaster preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .