Location Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views to all of our guests.
Omni Hilton Head's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
- Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials.
- Prepare, deliver, and serve orders following Omni's Moments of Service standards.
- Inquire if additional service is needed.
- Responsible for each check.
- Pick up trays and tables.
- Responsible for set-up, delivery, and presentation of amenities.
- Must consult with a supervisor on any food pick up difficulty.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of room service areas.
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walking them to the destination when possible).
- Adhere to cash handling standards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
- Must have previous food and beverage experience in fine dining or at a hotel
- Room Service experience is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- ServSafe Alcohol Certification and ServSafe Food Handlers Certification are required, prior to first day of employment.
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English.