Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Nordic Operations Supervisor will oversee outside operations of the Nordic Area.
- Oversee all facets of the outside operations of the Nordic Area with a concentration on trail (snow) grooming and year round trail maintenance.
- Supervise and schedule trail groomer staff and work as a member of trail grooming team.
- Daily supervision, scheduling and maintenance of tubing hill and skating rink.
- Maintain trail network including tree trimming and removal, drainage and bridge repairs and trail sign network.
- Provide up to date information for twice daily snow report.
- Responsible for maintaining ski racks and outside areas around Stone Pillar and Nordic Center.
- Responsible for snowmaking operations to ensure coverage for tubing hill and teaching area.
- Responsible for daily checks on warming cabin including needed maintenance, snow removal, propane supply and weekend/holiday staffing.
- Provide support to all departments at the Nordic Area as needed.
- Must have exceptional communication and computer skills.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to Nordic ski at an intermediate or higher level preferred.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
End of Job Description