Location Providence Hotel
The Omni Providence is a landmark hotel in Rhode Island. This hotel is located in the exciting city of Providence and is attached to the Rhode Island Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Convention Center, as well as the Providence Place Mall. Guests find themselves in walking distance to everything the city has to offer from historical sights to amazing restaurants.
The Omni Providence a beautiful Convention Hotel but our associates are what separate us from the rest of the hotels. Our culture provides an atmosphere that allows our associates to learn and grow in their professional development in a fun environment. We strongly encourage promotions from within our company, and as a result, our staff has a solid hospitality foundation. Our diverse staff comes from many different countries in the world and provides a fantastic atmosphere to develop both from a professional and personal level. Although we offer a complete benefit package for all of our full-time associates, all of our associates are provided the greatest benefit of all which is "opportunity".
The steward/dishwasher cleans and sanitizes all areas of the kitchen and operates the dish washing machine in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with policies, procedures, brand standards, and federal & local regulations.
- Cleans & Sanitizes all areas of the kitchen
- Operates dish machine and washes all hotel banquet equipment
- Washes pots and pans
- Mops and sweeps the kitchen area
- Polishes silverware and other items
- Takes out the trash and disposes of it in the proper receptacles
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends/nights/holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to push and pull up to 100 lbs
- Previous experience in a kitchen preferred