Overview Mandalay Hotel
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
The Guest Service Manager will support the efforts of the department covering the responsibilities below, with a particular emphasis on developing their management and leadership skills. This is a customer service position which requires a multitude of tasks while consistently providing exceptional customer service to our guests and clients in-house.
- Conduct staff Training as needed.
- Write out weekly department schedule.
- Coordination of the front drive and transportation on the front drive.
- Conduct payroll for associates in the department.
- Manages bell, door and concierge staff.
- Ensure that all arriving and departing guests are treated with maximum courtesy and are served expeditiously.
- Maintain continuous liaison with management, Reservations desk and Housekeeping staff to guarantee that guests are receiving quality services that exceed their expectations.
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience and front desk hotel experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and resolve issues on the spot.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be available for scheduling based on business demands to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work a 50 hour work week.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook; Knowledge of Opera, Birchstreet, and/or Synergy preferred.
- Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
- Ability to enforce all company policies and SOPs.
- Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .
End of Job Description