Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
The Chemical Applicator position is primarily responsible for the application of Pesticides and Fertilizers to the golf course and grounds.
- All chemical applications must be in accordance with all laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate preparation for day's work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
- Understand and demonstrate proper application equipment calibration.
- Recognize and implement all safety standards associated with product loading, mixing and application equipment.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules and expected playing conditions for an "Upscale Championship" golf course.
- Demonstrate the capability to work in and around guest areas without endangering guests.
- Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
- Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
- This individual must possess pesticide application certification through the Texas Pest Control Commission
- Work outdoors in various weather extremes
- In and around golfers and golf play
- With and around hazardous equipment
- Must be able to work safely with hand tools, trimming tools, transportation vehicles, mowing equipment, sprayers, spreaders and mixing equipment
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .