Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient bar throughout the shift.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service.
- Have knowledge of all wines, spirits and beer.
- Must have knowledge of entire food menu.
- Must have experience selling and presenting wine
- Must have strong sales and communications skills
- Approach and greet guests.
- Order taking.
- Order delivery.
- Checking back.
- Service bar.
- Clean and clear service areas.
- Departing guests.
- Uniform and appearance.
- Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
- Micros POS, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
- Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel.
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Minimum 2 years Upscale Casual or Fine Dining Bartending Experience
- Full Service Bar Experience (beer, wine and liquor)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment