Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Description Bretton Woods Job Fair! Friday, October 26th from 5p-8p.
Please join us at the Bretton Woods Ski Area in our Base Lodge. We are hiring for full-time, part-time, seasonal and year round positions.
To go above and beyond guests expectations while providing assistance and services for guests in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
- To arrange bookings, reconfirmation of airline tickets etc.
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interests.
- Assist in arranging for restaurant reservations and limousines as required by our guests.
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries, etc. to the guest rooms.
- Ensure that the public area (lobby) is maintained, clean and tidy by partnering with Housekeeping department.
- Accept other special duties as required by management.
- Set up all amenities for guests celebrating special occasions.
- Set up special packages that include pre-calls from the concierge and specialized amenities.
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest's needs are satisfied.
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner making them feel welcome to the hotel.
- Proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel experience for our guests.
- Handling of special requests i.e. flowers, telegrams, rental cars, forwarding luggage, private cars etc.
- Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and all of its attractions.
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.