Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while helping to maintain the quality of our daily golf operation.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet every guest and member enthusiastically.
- Retain and use member names consistently.
- Explaining the golf cart GPS functionality, course conditions, cart path rules, and any other pertinent information to guests and members.
- Care for guest and member golf clubs including cleaning, storing and transport.
- Provide consistent and timely service of golf bag movement from valet to golf cart staging/pro-shop areas.
- Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to golf carts, including cleaning, stocking, and driving.
- Move golf carts to cart barn at day end.
- Maintain storage areas and ensure they are neat, clean and free of debris.
- Assist in the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
- Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotel standards.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Education in golf or related field is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- English language proficiency required.
- Flexibility for scheduling - must be willing to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to withstand possible 8-10 hour work day.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift moderate to heavy weight.
- Must be able to safely and properly operate a golf cart.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .