Salary: $13/hr-$21/hrDrafting Job Summary:
Prepare engineering drawings using two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD software of mechanical equipment.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Certifications Required:
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions) :
- Basic math skills, such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions, decimals and whole numbers,
- Experience in Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) and Acrobat,
- Mechanical Drafting experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, and/or 3-D cad
- Ability to read and use measuring devices such as electronic test equipment,
- Ability to read and write the English language,
- Read and understand electrical schematics, diagrams, process sheets and drawings of electrical components,
- General Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
- Communicate with drafters, engineers, and sales to ensure proper drawings, diagrams, schematics.
- Communicate with service personnel to ensure proper maintenance procedures are included in manuals.
- Use, clean and maintain tools, equipment and work area in a safe manner.
- Lift up to 30-pounds with mechanical assistance.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm $13/hr-$21/hr DOE
Candidates must pass a drug screen and background check
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803