Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for providing superior service at the front desk to our resort guests and members that utilize the Tennis Center facility.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Smile, welcome our guests and members. Use their name whenever possible.
- Fold and stock towels throughout the facility.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the facility.
- Complete and initial daily task lists.
- Record information regarding member and guests issues, housekeeping and engineering needs and turn in to Supervisor/Manager daily.
- Become proficient in using ResortSuite for sales and charges.
- Run nightly report for closing shift and submit to Accounting.
- Answer the phone and take messages.
- Maintain knowledge of current tennis programs.
- Maintain knowledge of the resort amenities, especially Fitness, Spa, Kid's Club, Coffee Market, Aquatics, and Pool Cabanas.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Scheduling flexibility, including willingness to work some weekends and holidays.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement