Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To ensure all prep items are prepared and stored according to hotel specifications.
- Efficiently prepare all food items as directed by supervisor and to the company specifications, with limited supervision from management.
- Will work primarily in the cold foods kitchen.
- The ability to identify and Inspect all food products for quality
- Follow all storage procedures when taking food out of walk-in and when returning food to walk-in.
- Safely and properly use all culinary equipment.
- Must have a solid and demonstrated understanding of cooking skills and techniques.
- Keep walk-in, prep area and equipment up to Health Department and EcoSure standards at all times.
- Attend department meetings and other company required trainings.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Some culinary experience in a hotel or restaurant kitchen is strongly preferred.
- Must be familiar with weights and measures in order to follow and multiply standard recipes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Must have basic mathematical skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced high pressure work environment while executing delegated tasks and assignments.
- Culinary degree and/or formal training preferred.
- Texas Food Handlers certification required.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry moderate weight. Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time, with frequent bending and twisting. Must be able to utilize culinary tools (knives, commercial equipment, etc.) and taste/smell.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .