Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
Our Event Concierge serves as the liaison with Catering/Convention Service Managers and all operational departments with onsite meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests for in house groups.
- Assist Convention Services and Catering Managers as the onsite liaison between Meeting Planner and operational departments.
- Communication with other Event Concierge team and Managers to ensure seamless experience
- Basic knowledge of hotel departments and purpose in fulfilling guests' needs
- Manage and assist all aspects of hotel events to include day to day coordination
- During meetings and conferences, will ensure arrangements are to specifications and ensuring satisfaction by creating memorable experiences
- Being proactive in problem resolution, keeping clients advised on current status of events and functions, including items pending that need follow up
- Multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and information; time management skills are necessary
- Utilize Delphi software for generation of necessary documents and changes as needed
- Detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting space, group dynamics and event details
- Special projects as assigned by Department Manager
- Attends daily Banquet Event Order meetings and weekly resume meetings as needed
- Recommends special outside services when required
- Coordinates and attends pre-convention meetings prior to conference when scheduled
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
End of Job Description