Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
Our Esthetician performs manicures, pedicures, hair services, up-dos, make-up, body treatments, waxing and provide personal attention to each guest to ensure a pleasant experience.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform all nail, hair, makeup, waxing and body treatments offered.
- Extensive knowledge on contraindications and sensitivities.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and/or monthly departmental staff meeting as requested.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- Promote and sell services on the menu as well as upgrade services for guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas.
- On time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Work cooperatively with other associates.
- Work cooperatively with Leads and Managers.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Director of Spa and/or Assistant Spa Director
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Clean, restock, refill any equipment/products needed for treatments.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Springs Eternal Spa Menu of Services.
- Knowledge of features, applications and benefits of Spa Boutique offerings.
- Knowledge of related departments, especially Housekeeping and Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of property and other property outlets.
- Basic knowledge of historic history of property.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have a valid KY State Esthetician license.
- At least one year of Esthetician experience is preferred, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.