The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
The Stewarding Supervisor role is to supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
- Determines work procedures, and expedites workflow
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures
- Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor
- Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
- Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
- Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
- Must have flexible availability to work.
- Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .