Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Sports Complex Desk Attendant will provide exceptional guest care through positive interaction and hospitality, and be able to operate efficiently in all recreation areas, and work well with others as a team.
- Perform opening and closing Sports Complex operations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility, including floors, equipment, counters, restrooms, etc.
- Will perform frequent cleaning duties such as mopping, sweeping, washing windows, and any others as assigned by management.
- Maintain and record accurate reservations for activities, such as tennis court times, children's programs, etc.
- Assist in proper use of exercise and weight equipment.
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Experience, education, or interest in health and wellness preferred.
- Display excellent communication skills and positive energy.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.