Since the opening of the first Bob's Steak & Chop House in Dallas, Texas in 1993, the name "Bob's" has been synonymous with a great steakhouse experience.
Building on the reputation earned in the original Dallas location, Bob's now has restaurants nationwide. Each Bob's has created a fine reputation of its own by tightly adhering to the high standards created at the first Bob's.
All locations are examples of the traditional American Prime Steakhouse, combining simple elegance, a lively atmosphere, big drinks, fine wines and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops and seafood.
Reviewers have called Bob's the best in town. Others rank us among the best in the country. At Bob's, guests will enjoy the taste of prime beef served by people who take real pride in the name "Bob's Steak & Chop House".
Bob's Steak & Chop House located in the Omni Amelia Island Resort is the twelfth location nationwide. With locations in Texas, Arizona, California, Tennessee and now Florida, Bob's continues to be a growing brand.
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
• Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
• Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
• Control high volume outside of restaurant
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
• Assist servers when needed
• Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior host experience preferred
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be familiar with Open Table
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
• Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)