We are looking for a Board Certified Infectious Disease Physician with a passion for high-quality care to join our team of seven well established and well trained Infectious Disease physicians. We are a 100% ID practice, with ownership by Mission Health Systems.
Mission Infectious Disease Associates provides a full spectrum of consultative care with an emphasis on inpatient care (75%) with 2 to 3 half days per week of outpatient care (25%) at a centrally located office. Our practice includes HIV, HCV, Travel Medicine, Antibiotic Stewardship, Infection Prevention and Hospital Epidemiology and Telehealth.
Mission Hospital is an 800 bed Regional Medical Center and level II Trauma center serving 17 counties across Western North Carolina. Mission Health System provides nationally ranked health care in Western North Carolina. Mission Health System has been ranked one of the top 15 hospitals. The hospital includes 5 adult intensive care units and 2 pediatric intensive care units. Nearly every medical and surgical specialty and subspecialty is provided at Mission Hospital. POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
Key Qualifications for Position
- Scheduling is managed by the physician group with a 1 in 6 call schedule
- Mission Medical Associates (MMA) comprehensive benefits package (group long-term and short-term disability, group health, 403(b) retirement plan.
- Competitive Salary and CME Allowance.
- Medical Practice Insurance Coverage.
- No Visa sponsorship currently available.
- Board Certified Infectious Disease Physician