Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for giving the highest level of service to our guests and members while helping to maintain the quality of our daily golf operation.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet every guest and member enthusiastically.
- Be accessible at all times to meet the needs of our guests and members.
- Provide each player/group with the course conditions, cart path rules, tee yardages, and any other pertinent information.
- Ensure every group arrives to the first tee on time.
- Ensure that each group moves through the course while avoiding a pause in play.
- Responsible for handling, carrying and cleaning guest's golf clubs and driving golf carts.
- Keep accurate track of golfers start times on individual course tee sheet.
- Follow up with each guest when his or her visit is complete.
- Assist the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
- Ensure the practice facility is presentable at all times and den caddies are sufficiently stocked.
- Provide continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility (i.e. golf carts, workstation, practice range, emptying trash receptacles, etc...)
- Ensure work areas are spotless and organized, and each area of the operation is aesthetically pleasing.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and fill out paper work accurately and correctly.
- Previous golf experience not required but preferred.
- Interest in playing golf.
- Must have general knowledge of the game of golf.
- English language proficiency required.
- Flexibility for scheduling - must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to withstand possible 8-10 hour work day.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift moderate to heavy weight, including golf bag, range ball bucket.
- Must be able to safely and properly operate a golf cart.