Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest's room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Our Turndown Attendants provide extra touches to our guest's rooms suitable for our discriminating guests: he or she will offer ice and other amenities such as extra towels and pillows, turn-down the bed, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
- Perform all the functions of a Room Attendant and Houseperson as needed and warmly greet all of our guests.
- Offer assistance and information to our guests.
- Clean guest rooms according to Omni's standards for Room Attendants.
- Provide water and ice to guests.
- Offer guests towels, pillows and other services/amenities.
- Change linens, turn-down bed.
- Manual labor experience required.
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .