Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To provide assistance and services for guests, as well as the hotel, in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
- Use friendly and appropriate expressions when engaging guests
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest
- Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for our guests; assist in airline ticket requests
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms
- Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean and tidy
- Follow-up with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are resolved
- Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, sight-seeing tours and advising of different quality local shopping area
- Utilize bell carts effectively and with caution
- Ensure the floor is covered 100% of the time, including the Front Desk
- Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms
- Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed
- Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests
- Notify the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible
- Engage in conversation with as many guests as possible
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .
End of Job Description