Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The Spa Front Desk Concierge assumes a pivotal role in the Spa operation relating directly and indirectly to the overall guest satisfaction and to the ultimate success of the Hotel and Spa. Given the integral nature of the position, the spa concierge demeanor must be reflective at all times of the highest quality standards of professionalism exemplified by Omni Hotels, as they are responsible for the best experience possible being both the first and last point of contact. A consistently positive attitude and knowledge of all facets of the operation with attention to detail are required.
- To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Book and confirm appointments, greet guests, provide tours, beverages and check in and check out guests.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell services and products
- Relay with confidence both product and service benefits to guests.
- Assist guests in retail area as needed.
- Work closely with Spa Manager to communicate spa goals & objectives, policies and procedures, prices and relevant information to staff.
- Ensure all guest challenges are resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of situation.
- Ensure retail display inventory levels are accurate and shelves are dust-free.
- Ability to open, close and work closely with cash handling procedures.
- Assist with closing of all retail sales at front desk.
- Maintain an accurate shift log so that any and all noteworthy items that are needed to be known by a following shift or management are fully noted.
- Relay with confidence both service and product benefits to guests.
- Assist team and managers with miscellaneous duties.
- Ability to set up, break down and maintain beverage bars in lounges and fitness facility.
- Assist with locker room maintenance and restocking /filling locker room products.
- Self motivated
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Minimum 1 year experience working with answering phones in a customer orientated environment
- Demonstrate pleasant and appropriate phone etiquette
- Excellent listening and verbal skills
- Computer literate with good key-boarding skills
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Team player
- Responsible, dependable
- High personal standards and values
- Excellent guest service and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure without letting that pressure show to the guest
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and cooperative