Location Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The Golf Shop Retail Attendant focuses on all aspect of the presentation and sale of Golf Shop merchandise. Also, The Golf Shop Attendant conscientiously tends to the golfing needs of the players and guests, ensuring that every step of their golf experience at the club runs as smoothly and is as enjoyable as possible. This individual also works closely with the Retail Manager to assist on all merchandising needs
- Assist with all aspects of Golf Shop merchandise presentation and sales.
- Professionally communicate information, sell merchandise, and become fully knowledgeable in all products and sales techniques. Anticipate the needs of members and guests and offer appropriate merchandise alternatives.
- Assist in completing monthly merchandise inventories.
- Serve as primary sales person and coordinator for on-course par-3 merchandise contests and activities.
- Tend to daily presentation of Golf Shop displays, cleanliness, overall merchandise presentation, and product storage areas.
- Ensure that all members and guests are greeted and welcomed in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answer questions and provide assistance and information to guests.
- Answer telephones to schedule future starting reservations and communicate information in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Accurately operate point of sale system, verify the accuracy of prices of state and federal taxes and other changes on all sales tickets. Collect green fees and cart fees.
- Ensure that the displays are kept at par stock inventory levels at all times and that the appearance of the displays meets or exceed ChampionsGate standards.
- Maintain golf shop revenue generated through golf shop sales.
- Maintain a high profile with membership and guests and positively promote the service philosophy of ChampionsGate Golf Resort.
- 2-3 years of golf or resort retail experience preferred.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- High level of organizational drive and skills.
- Strong technology/computer based skills with easy trainability. Prior experience with computer based retail systems preferred.
- Some amount of golf knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated and team attitude oriented.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .