Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The In-Room Dining Cashier will be the primary point-of-contact for our guests who wish to experience a five-diamond quality in-room meal or beverage experience. This person will close checks to the correct account and ensure servers have all the information they need to deliver orders efficiently and correctly. The In-Room Dining Cashier also facilitates amenity deliveries, calls back guests to ensure every aspect of their order was delivered to their satisfaction and does whatever it takes to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Follow Omni guidelines for up-selling to enhance revenue and guest satisfaction
- Process and expedite Select Guest (loyalty program) orders
- Follow Omni's "Moments of Service" guidelines for receiving guest orders via telephone and on-line
- Follow Omni's "Moments of Service" guidelines to confirm the details of each guest order, quoting accurate delivery items and following up on any needed or suggested menu items and preparation details
- Enter all guest orders into our point-of-sale system (MICROS) according to Omni standards
- Ensure all proper details about the order and pricing/delivery times are communicated to the Kitchen and Room Service delivery teams according to our standards.
- Work closely with In Room Dining Servers, accurately communicating pertinent order information, to ensure all orders are delivered efficiently and to the guest's specifications
- Required to work a varied work schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to communicate clearly with guests and co-workers in English both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of computers and telephone systems
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cashiering experience preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .