Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Spa Male Concierge is responsible for orientating guest to The Spa facilities, preparing and closing of The Spa guest areas. Maintaining spa cleanliness and performing prep work behind the scenes to assist in providing The World Class Standard. The Spa concierge is responsible for providing extraordinary personal guest service throughout the guests visits.
- Prepares spaces for guest arrival, including cleaning, sanitation, stocking/restocking supplies, and replacing linen.
- Greets guests, providing information and directions as necessary.
- Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for treatments and experiences.
- Maintain locker room in sanitary and safe condition to include shower areas, vanities and Aquavana spaces.
- Maintain all guest lounge and deck areas in neat condition.
- Maintain Spa spaces in a fashion that ensures neat and safe conditions.
- Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out of lockers as necessary.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as directed.
- Conducts tours of the spa and related facilities.
- Customer service experience is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
- Must have the ability to stand for 7 hours per day.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM shift, weekends, holidays.