Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To serve as the liaison with Catering/Convention Service Managers and all operational departments with onsite meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests for in house groups.
- Assist Convention Services and Catering Managers as the onsite liaison between Meeting Planner and operational departments.
- Communication with other Event Concierge team and Managers to ensure seamless experience
- Basic knowledge of hotel departments and purpose in fulfilling guests' needs
- Manage and assist all aspects of hotel events to include day to day coordination
- During meetings and conferences, will ensure arrangements are to specifications and ensuring satisfaction by creating memorable experiences
- Being proactive in problem resolution, keeping clients advised on current status of events and functions, including items pending that need follow up
- Multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and information; time management skills are necessary
- Utilize Delphi software for generation of necessary documents and changes as needed
- Detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting space, group dynamics and event details
- Special projects as assigned by Department Manager
- Attends daily Banquet Event Order meetings and weekly resume meetings as needed
- Recommends special outside services when required
- Coordinates and attends pre-convention meetings prior to conference when scheduled
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.